Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Life's Fashion Journey, Fashion Over 50, Make a Necklace

MAKE A NECKLACE


I have been looking for a pink pendant to wear on a long white metal chain for 2 years.  I have looked off and on at all kinds of stores.  

Low and behold I found a pendant at Hobby Lobby in the jewelry making section.  It was only about $5.99.  I also bought the Abalone pendant you see in the picture above.  I couldn't find a chain at Hobby Lobby but I had one at home that I thought would work.

These pendants sat on my dressing table for weeks because I didn't want to use the chain I already had at home which is my Pandora necklace chain.  I thought I would never get it back to the way I liked it with my beads, charms, etc.

So, my husband and I were eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel and I was lucky enough to find a chain I liked.  I also found the fleur de lis charm and the pink sparkle bead at Cracker Barrel.  

You can watch my YouTube channel for more details.  TexasCajun

So the moral of the story is:  Look in odd places for Treasures!



Thanks for reading!!  
I hope you have fun along your fashion journey!!  
 Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!