Monday, November 17, 2014

Inspiration, Obsessed with Leopard, Cream and Camel

Inspiration, Obsessed with Leopard, Cream and Camel

We all get inspiration from different sources.  Sometimes I get inspiration from my faith and sometimes from my family.  Faith and family seem to go hand in hand.

Fashion inspiration can also come from different sources.  I love to search Pinterest for outfits.  Here are some different inspiration sources:

  • ·        Pinterest
  • ·        Magazines
  • ·        YouTube
  • ·        Instagram
  • ·        Bloggers
  • ·        People in your community


Many times when looking for one item, another item will come into your view finder. 
I was looking for some booties in saddle brown, luggage brown or camel.  A color I thought would go with everything this winter.  I went everywhere on this quest.  I still haven’t found what I am looking for.  But I did find a pair of awesome leopard booties at DSW.  But I didn’t buy them because they didn’t look good with my leggings.  My legs are really short so I have to be careful of anything that will cut them off and make them look shorter. 

BUT THOSE BOOTS INSPIRED ME.


I thought I would incorporate Leopard/Cheeta in my wardrobe by small pieces.  I shopped my closet and found two scarves and a short jacket.  So I didn’t want to buy too much more nor did I want to spend too much money. I also know too much Leopard can be overwhelming.  Leopard/Cheeta comes in many color combinations and pattern variations.  The inspiration boots for instance did not have any black in them.  They were all shades of brown and tan.  

I bought this Leopard purse by Karen Landry at Dillards.  I love it.  It has just enough black, brown and cream in it to make it classic.  It is also big enough for my Ipad.



I also bought two Leopard tops at Walmart.  The first one is a sweater cardigan.


The second one is sheer and has cut out details in the back yoke.  




Find inspiration to make getting ready in the mornings fun.  This last year I have been watching YouTube for hair and makeup ideas.  I want to stay vital even though I am 55 and will be 56 too soon.  I want to fight this battle against Mother Nature.  

Thanks for reading my blog.  Have fun on this Road of Life!
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!