Monday, November 3, 2014

Life's Fashion Journey, Fashion Over 50, Outfit of the Day

Hi Everyone!

Please read my blogs  if you also love fashion, style, makeup, hair, health, books, travel and everyday chit chat!

FASHION OVER 50

Outfit of the Day



Don't you just love when you buy something new and you get it home and it perfectly matches something currently in your wardrobe?  I feel like I scored a touchdown!  


I bought these Spanx leggings in grey and they matched the Eileen Fisher sweater (with a hood) that I bought last year or the year before.  Now I have a perfect outfit.  The sweater never really looked good with my Eileen Fisher pants.  They were meant to go together but I think this combination is more current/on trend.  




I just purchased these shooties from Rack Room Shoes based on a Facebook friend's blog.


I had a white pair and a navy pair of Spanx from last year.  I never wore them much last winter because I didn't think my boots looked right with them.  But I wore them a lot in the Spring and Summer with cute sandals.  Now I have these shooties in black and beige and I think I can wear these all Fall and Winter and into Spring.  

I tried on 49 pairs of leggings and jeggings and none of them fit better than these Spanx.  (Okay maybe I am exaggerating a little)  So, even though they are pricey, I went to Dillard's and bought 3 more pair for this year.  I bought them in grey, brownstone, and of course black.

Thanks for reading!!  
I hope you have fun along your fashion journey!!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!