Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Are Organics Worth It? My Fresh Market Haul

Are Organics Worth It?  My Fresh Market Haul

Hi Everyone!


I see others do these hauls, so I thought I would do one too.  I love to shop at our Fresh Market store here in Lafayette.  It is my 
"happy place".



I buy almost all my meat from this store because they have a large selection of grass fed, non antibiotic meats.  Here is a picture of the artwork with sausage.  They made a pig display.



They also have a large selection of organic produce.

I was on an antibiotic for what they thought was an abscessed tooth.  Antibiotics destroy both good and bad bacteria in your gut so I bought some probiotic drinks and some sauerkraut to try to build up the good bacteria again.





Are Organics Worth It?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!