Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Outfit of the Day, Fashion Over 50, Toothache, Chit Chat

Outfit of the Day, Fashion Over 50, Toothache, Chit Chat

HI EVERYONE!

I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

In this picture I am wearing Spanx Black Leggings from Dillards. 
The Black lace top is from Crackle Barrel Country Store and Restaurant.  They didn’t have a medium so I bought a large.  I probably should have returned it.  But it is lovely so I will try to make it work.  Because it is on the large side I wore another top underneath.




I have a long lace camisole underneath that I purchased from Target.  It is extremely long and this is the first time I am wearing it because of that.  It is also a racer back style. 



My black ankle boots are from DSW and the brand is Impo.  I have spoke about these on my YouTube channel.  They are so comfortable I could actually run in them if my life were in danger. 


I have a tooth that is giving me problems.  I have to go to an endodontist to have an old root canal reworked.  They will drill through my crown to get to the problem.  Sounds terrifying!  I am not looking forward to it but I don’t want this pain either.   I am on an antibiotic and my appointment isn't until next week.  Eek.

I have been trying to stay focused on some of my resolutions or goals for this year.  I do walk in the evenings if I get home in time or if the weather allows.  I need to read my Bible more than just in church.  I also need to concentrate on eating more vegetables.  How are you doing?  Comment below if you wish to chit chat.


HAVE FUN ON LIFE’S FASHION JOURNEY!


HAVE FUN ON THIS ROAD OF LIFE!

God Bless

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. We don't have any Cracker Barrels where I live, but last year while traveling we stopped to eat at one and I was so surprised at all the cute apparel items they had. I almost bought a scarf there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Sometimes I hit the Cracker Barrel at just the right time and find many treasures. And then sometimes I find nothing. Take care, God bless..Kathy

      Delete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!