Thursday, January 22, 2015

Number Eleven of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Eleven of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#11.  IT Physicians Formula Eye Liner Trio

If I have to go out the door in a hurry, I like to at least put on eyeliner.  Most people would choose lipstick, but I could put lip balm on in the car and be fine.  But my eyes disappear without eyeliner.  My number eleven favorite is my Physicians Formula Eye Pencil. 



I have tried hundreds of eyeliner pencils.  Most of them smudge off during the day or transfer on top of my eyeshadow.  I have found this trio to be excellent.  I mainly use the black that’s in every trio but sometimes the other colors are very handy to have.  I have looked for a package of just the black but I haven’t seen any.  I have bought the shades of grey set, the nude set, green eye set and the blue eye set. 
  




Here is a link to the website:





Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs.  I really appreciate it.


Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!