Saturday, January 24, 2015

Number Thirteen of My 14 Favorites from 2014, plus Outfit of the Day

Number Thirteen of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#13.  Epsom Salts

My number thirteen favorite item for 2014 is Epsom Salt. 
I love relaxing and taking a bath after a long day of work or play.  About every other night I add a cup of Epsom Salt to my bath.  Most people use it once a week for a long 20 minute soak.  But I use it more often for shorter soaks.




I love the way it soothes sore muscles.  We have probably heard our mothers or grandmothers advising us to soak our feet when they are tired and sore.  There is always something to what our mothers tell us.


I believe that it does help the body flush out toxins.  I am no expert but I think it has healing properties.

Here is a very interesting blog post about 20 ways to use Epsom Salt:


Here is an outfit I wore on a Casual Friday at work.  My jeans are Jordache skinny leg jeans from Walmart.  My two layered tops are from Cracker Barrel Country Store and Restaurant.




Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs.  
I really appreciate it.

Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!