Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Weekly Fab Five Favorites

Please read my blogs  if you also love fashion, style, makeup, hair, health, books, 
travel and everyday chit chat!

FASHION OVER 50

I just uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel about my Weekly Fab Five Favorites. My YouTube Channel is TexasCajun.

Products Mentioned in the video are:

  • Burt’s Bees Cool Collection, Kissable Color
  • Suzanne Somers 3 Way Poncho  (in picture above)
  • Target Black Boots (in picture above)
  • No Nonsense Denim Leggings (in picture above)
  • Dooney & Bourke Leather Shelby Shopper

In my weekly video I try to highlight one organic item.  This week I didn't have an organic item but I did have a 100% natural item.  It was Burt's Bees Cool Collection Lip Shimmer.  I like to have chapstick like lippies handy all over the house and in the car and at work.  This is a set of three I bought at Walmart.

I also bought the Suzanne Somers 3 Way Poncho in black.  It is a very comfortable top that looks great with leggings or skinny jeans.  I like how the back flows away from the body.  

I went to Target on Black Friday for the black boots shown above and below.  I actually wanted the ones with fur but they were sold out of my size. 

At Walmart a few weeks ago I purchased Denim Leggings by No Nonsense.  They feel like pajamas.  They are so comfortable.  I highly recommend these because they are knit not woven.

Lastly I purchased the Dooney & Bourke handbag from QVC.  It was a Today's Special Value a couple of weeks ago.  But it is still available.

Below is a small excerpt from my YouTube video.




Thanks for reading!!  
I hope you have fun along your fashion journey!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!