Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Irresistible Me Hair Extensions

Hi Everyone!

I bought some Irresistible Me Hair Extensions during the summer but never wore them because it was too hot.  I low lighted them as soon as I received them following two videos on YouTube. I bought them through Nisha's 10% off discount code on her channel called SugarPuffandFluff.  She also shows how to low light them.  I also watched the channel Hairgirl247.  

I took them out a few days ago and cut them just a little longer than my own bob.  I mainly wanted them to give me volume rather than length.  Here are some pictures after I finished cutting them.



Here you can see how the back of my hair looks.




I am always trying to change up my hair.  These extensions give me an alternative to my shorter, thinner normal hair.  

Have Fun On Your Fashion Journey!

Have Fun On This Road Of Life!

Thanks for reading!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!