Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Number Nine of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Nine of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#9.  Merle Norman Wrinkle Smoother Cream

My ninth favorite item for 2014 was my moisturizer.  I use this under my makeup in the mornings.  Sometimes I will also put it on at night.  But at night I primarily use the Roc Retinol for sensitive skin.  I have used this Wrinkle Smoother for at least 10+ years. 


It feels cool when you put it on your face.  It is not greasy so my skin drinks it in.  It leaves my face ready for makeup.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs.  I really appreciate it.


Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried it, but I need it. I have a hard time spending a lot of money for moisturizers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I have such sensitive skin that when I find one that works and doesn't break me out, I stick to it. I remember using Oil of Olay for years and years. But that began to break me out in later years. Take care, God bless....Kathy

      Delete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!