Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Number Ten of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Ten of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#10.  IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream

Number 10 on my favorites list is IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream.  It not only provides almost full coverage it also has many skin benefits. 
I love that it has a physical SPF of 50 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB.  I like that it doesn’t have the chemicals that regular SPFs have. 
I love that my skin doesn’t make it flake off or crease up.  For aging skin I can say I truly recommend this product.  It might not be for everyone, but it is my Gold Standard.



Here is what the website says and a link to the website:



Why You Will Love IT
This highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, will not crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy, Your Skin But Better® glow. Paraben-free and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, Physical Only, Non-Chemical Sunscreen.
Developed with leading plastic surgeons, Your Skin But Better® CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ is truly a multi-tasking beauty miracle. It’s your SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Physical only sunscreen that protects against the rays that both burn your skin and age your skin. CC+™ is infused with cutting edge Anti-Aging technology and is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. The Anti-Aging hydrating formula is infused with Peptides, Niacin, Algae, Vitamins A, C, B, E, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen along with Antioxidants and exotic natural botanicals for long-term brightening and color-correcting benefits.
Key Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented and covers absolutely everything and anything
  • Scientific breakthrough - clinically proven multi-tasking skin care, coverage and protection all-in-one
  • SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB non-chemical physical only sunscreen


Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs.  
I really appreciate it.


Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!