Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Number Two of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Two of My 14 Favorites from 2014



Hi Everyone!  Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcX8qhD0hAYUMHb8bti9HA

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.


#2.  AeroPilates

My second favorite item for 2014 was my AeroPilates Machine.  I have had it for several years now.  When I first received it I was about 35 pounds heavier.  Since you have to “pull” your own weight it was much more difficult for me then.  Now, I am accustomed to using it but I still “feel” the workout each time.  And if I do the workout every day I really feel like my muscles are toned and stretched at the same time.  It is especially good for the core muscles. 
I prop mine up against a wall of my extra bedroom so it doesn't take up much space at all when not in use.




I highly recommend getting this machine or any machine that you will be inspired to use every day.  I bought my AeroPilates from QVC. I did not buy the most expensive version.  I started with this one and told myself I can always trade up at a later date.  But this one is still going strong.

Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!