Saturday, January 17, 2015

Number Six of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Six of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#6.  Michael Kors Fushia Tote Bag

For the year 2014 this was definitely my favorite purse.  I have been obsessed with pink for a couple of years now.  



Much of my summer wardrobe has pink in it.  So the purchase of this purse was a natural conclusion.  Even though it was a little pricey I made up for that by the cost per wearing being very low. 

Cost per wearing = cost of item divided by times you wear it.

Please read the following article linked below to learn more on how and why this is important.


So the cost for 2014 was only $2.50 per day.  And I will definitely bring it back and use it in 2015 in the spring.





Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!