Sunday, January 18, 2015

Number Seven of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Seven of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#7.  Sanuk Sandals

If I lost these sandals I would definitely go right out and buy more.  I bought these for my Mom and she LOVES them. 


Several years ago my best friend and I were catching up on the phone as we always do every Sunday.  We both told each other that we had found the perfect flip flops.  I went first and told her mine were black.  She said hers were black too.  I told her that the soles of mine were made of yoga mats and she said hers were too!  We found we had bought the same sandals the same week in two different states.  Each year we buy a new pair.  She has bought several black pairs.  I tend to go with a different color each year.

Here's one pair I think I need to buy this year: 




 http://www.sanuk.com/last-call-sale/gilded-girl/SWS10031.html?dwvar_SWS10031_color=TAN#prefn1=sanukstyle&prefv1=sandals&source=ggl_ppc&gclid=Cj0KEQiA592lBRCXy8yl4bjK17wBEiQAg1Az_ZC5iCvzpEjPQAPlGiMfeCCZEtYPCtWhNZbifbZ7KakaAiH68P8HAQ&start=5&cgid=last-call-sale




I recommend wearing these in the house too if you have tile floors.  We have worn them each year on vacation.  You can walk all day in them.  The cute sandals that are in style right now are great but when you need to do a lot of walking these should be the ones. 
Below you will see us all wearing these sandals in Mexico. 



Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!