Monday, January 19, 2015

Number Eight of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number Eight of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Hi Everyone! 
 Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#8.  Ring Guards or Stacking Rings

My next favorite items for 2014 were my ring guards.  I lost weight a few years ago and my wedding ring no longer fit tight enough.  So instead of taking it to the jeweler to get it sized I bought inexpensive stacking rings to go on either side of it.  Now I don’t have to worry about it falling off.


I first started out with clear stones with white metal and they were very, very inexpensive.  I would have to replace them every three months or so when they would turn colors or a stone would fall out.  I upgraded slightly to sterling and Swarovski crystals. 



My favorites are my black enamel stainless steel rings.  I bought them in a kiosk in the mall last year around Christmas.  That kiosk wasn’t there this year because I wanted to see if I could get them in other colors.  They are the perfect width and they are so comfortable.  Of course I have a lot of black in my wardrobe that I can wear them with.  


I wear the gold stones with my gold jewelry.  I like changing out the colors every day.  I think we ladies like to play with our jewelry like toys.

Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!