Monday, January 12, 2015

Number One of My 14 Favorites from 2014

Number One of My 14 Favorites from 2014



Hi Everyone!  Everyone was challenged on YouTube by Nathalie, TheBeautyDiva to come up with their favorite 14 items of 2014.  Most of mine were not makeup since I had just started my channel and had already talked about all my favorite makeup items.  So I decided to come up with a list of items that I used every day or that I would quickly replace if lost or broken. 

Nathalie's channel link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcX8qhD0hAYUMHb8bti9HA

I thought I would make a daily blog of each item one by one.

#1.  IPad/YouTube

I love my IPad and it is how I stay up to date with all my social media.  My phone is too small and my PC isn’t mobile.  I even use it as a camera and video camcorder.  I then use it to edit my videos using IMovie. 

I have a tripod and attachment that hold my IPad.  I bought the following attachments for my IPhone and IPad.  I really like them and recommend them.  The website is called Caddy Buddy.  The tripod is separate and I bought it at Best Buy.  




I filmed our family’s Christmas gathering and made a mini movie of Christmas 2014.  I depend on YouTube tutorials to show me how to use IMovie.  I am still trying to learn Movie Maker on my PC.  

Amateur photography and videography can be great hobbies.  
You are never too old to learn something new!
Have Fun On This Road of Life!!

God Bless,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!