Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Inspiration Board for Resolutions!

Hello Everyone!
Happy New Year!  

I don't normally officially make New Year's Resolutions.  Earlier this year I started an inspiration board and thought this would be a good time to share it.  I posted a video on YouTube about why and how I made it.  I will try to link that below.



I am so inspired by Pinterest and YouTube that I wanted a "board" to remind me of ideas about fashion, recipes, makeup, travel, faith, fitness, etc.  

I had two canvases in storage so I decided to make those my backdrop.  I didn't want anything permanent hanging up in my home office.  I wanted to reuse these canvases and also wanted to change pictures and topics as my inspiration changes.  



I decided to cover the canvas using faux leather.  It would match my decor and I could use it later for family pictures or other projects. 


 I used scrapbook paper to cover the cardboard and used PowerPoint to make my titles.  


Here is my board in progress.


Here is my board almost finished.  I have left room for more inspiration.




GO MAKE 2015 THE BEST YEAR EVER!
Many Blessings to you!
Kathy


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!
You have made my day!